In collaboration with J-PAL Southeast Asia and Faculty of Economics and Business-Universitas Indonesia, IRSA and Universitas Mataram are conducting two pre-conference workshops/trainings on 16 and 17 July 2022:
- Impact Evaluation: Randomized Control Trial Method by J-PAL Southeast Asia
- Economy-wide Approaches to Policy Impact Evaluations: A Course for Beginners by Faculty of Economics and Business-Universitas Indonesia
(click the above link for more info)
These trainings will be conducted at The Aruna Senggigi Resort & Convention, Lombok.
Registration fee for each training is Rp. 1,000,000.- (one million Rupiah). This fee covers:
- Training materials
- Training certificate
- Coffee Break (2x per day)
- Lunch (1x per day)
Please note that this fee does not include your cost of traveling to Lombok, accommodation and expenses outside the training location as well as the registration fee to participate in the 17th IRSA International Conference. You need to bring your own laptop containing a Stata software (we will not provide you any computing facility).
There are limited seats for each training and participations of each training will be confirmed by the organizer. It is advisable to register to participate in any of these training as soon as possible. The deadline to apply to participate 30 May 2022. Priorities will be given to those attending the 17th IRSA International Conferences.
To register, please fill out this form. Email it to diswandi[at]unram.ac.id and cc it to heriyaldi(at)unpad.ac.id.
Please note that do not pay the training fee before you receive a notification that your registration is accepted. Once the organizers have confirmed your eligibility to attend the course, you will need to pay the pre-conference training enrolment fee by 25 June 2022.
Payments for local participants and presenters for pre-conference workshops and the conference can be made by:
- Money transfer to:
|Account Name||: PERKUMPULAN ILMU REGIONAL INDONESIA|
|Account Number||: 0604467516|
|Bank’s Name||: Bank BNI|
|Bank’s Branch||: UI Depok|
|Bank’s Swift Code||: BNINIDJAUID|
- Credit card and other methods, please do this payment via conftool.
- Please send us your transfer receipt via email to diswandi[at]unram.ac.id and cc it to heriyaldi(at)unpad.ac.id and djoni.hartono[at]gmail.com with subject “Transfer Training Fee Receipt – <4 digit Registration ID>“; for example “Transfer Training Fee Receipt – 1234“.
- You can obtain your registration ID from our ConfTool system at: https://www.conftool.com/irsa2022/.
All transfer payments (including credit card) should be done by 15 June 2022.