Potential topics to be discussed in the conference include, but not limited to:
1. Social and economic impact of COVID-19
2. Regional Government Policy in dealing with COVID-19
3. SMEs development during the pandemic
4. Economic disruption
5. Health, human resources, and small island communities
6. Food security and malnutrition in small island communities
7. Livelihood, poverty, and regional disparity in small island communities
8. Tourism and creative industries in small islands
9. Economic digitalization
10. Local government innovation and governance
11. Trade, investment, and economic growth
Extended paper abstract of about 500 words should be submitted online via http://www.conftool.com/irsa2022 by 18 April 2022.
Abstract should consist of background, data and methodology, potential contributions, and keywords. Abstracts must be submitted in English, as also the full paper.
Paper sessions are seminar-style for each paper and ample time for discussion and for participants to provide constructive feedback to authors. Paper presentations will be in English.